Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Writing Buddy wanted :)

Writing Buddy wanted :)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Writing Buddy wanted :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kaylawoodbrey
    Participant

Hello everyone!
    I started writing a fiction novel about a month ago I’m looking for a writing buddy while I continue working on it, and someone willing to critique once I’m further along. I would love to critique for anyone while I continue my WIP.
    My end goal is to publish this novel and I want to make sure I do everything I can to make that happen. So, I’m being a bit ambitious and trying to get a head start on everything while I write it.
    Anyway, if anyone is interested, you can reply here or message me on Twitter @kaylawoodbrey

I look forward to working with you! 🙂
    Kayla

spyglass
    Participant

Hi,

What kind of genres are you interested in? I am searching for a CP as well to help with my WIP, which has fantasy and romance mostly. I also like reading paranormal, YA, sci-fi, mystery etc ( esp if they have romance mixed in). Email me if interested at spyglass1199@gmail.com

frantastic1993
    Participant

It’s good to have a couple buddies I suppose? I hope… I’m brand new to the site, literally by a couple minutes, and am just browsing the forums at the moment. What kind of genres are you writing in? I am well versed in Fantasty, Sci-fi, a little romance thrown in there, Action/Adventure, and all those fun things. Fiction in general to be honest. I was looking for a partner for a Fantasy/Adventure novel that I’m working on, so if you’re still looking please message me on here! Hope to hear from you, if not, good luck with everything nonetheless!

Safehaven13
    Participant

Hey Kaylawwoodbrey
    I would like to be your writing buddy. I am searching for a cp for my romance time-travel book you can e-mail me at boweslelsie@bellsouth.net if your interested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.