Home / Forums / List of Forums / Historical / Writing/CP Wanted for Historical Fiction and Historical Romance Novels

Writing/CP Wanted for Historical Fiction and Historical Romance Novels

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Historical / Writing/CP Wanted for Historical Fiction and Historical Romance Novels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ladymj
    Participant

I’m looking for Writing/Critique Partners who can offer feedback on the plot and other aspects of my 2 historical fiction novels. The rough drafts aren’t complete, as I’m still trying to flesh out strong storylines. That’s where a writing/critique partner comes in.
    Basically, someone you could communicate their opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of the stories.
    One story begins on a plantation just before the American Civil War and follows the protagonist to into the 1870’s. The other, an adult historical romance, takes place on a plantation in Brazil during the Victorian Era.

Message me if you’re interested and would like to know more about the novel in progress.

In exchange, I’ll be happy to give any feedback on your work. I’ve enjoyed brainstorming, and being a sounding board/critique partner for friends, as well as offering feedback on an online writing community.

chelztoddbrooke
    Participant

I am definitely interested in your stories. Over the past few years I have developed an interest in historical romance. The one on the plantation in Brazil sounds very interesting.

I would love you to read my work in exchange, I need some accountability. My draft is also unfinished. Unfortunately it is not historical fiction, it is currently classified as general fiction, but kind of a quirky story.

ladymj
    Participant

Hey there. I’ll pm you. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.