Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Writing partner and/or critiquing partner for dark fantasy. Loose/fun's my way

Writing partner and/or critiquing partner for dark fantasy. Loose/fun's my way

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Writing partner and/or critiquing partner for dark fantasy. Loose/fun's my way

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

firearms57
    Participant

Writing the first draft (well technically sixth because I was unsatisfied with the others) of a medieval set dark fantasy. The gods are all wary of Earth and its inhabitants, but three decide they need to do something when a boy is born. He can destroy them all (no, the kid’s not the main character). Two others set out to stop them, believing the child innocent. Meanwhile, the people are at the beginning of a world war, the king Darius has killed his father and taken the throne. Little does he know that an assassin is coming for him. There are five main characters, Flare, a minstrel, Nyx, the assassin, Tobi, a rogue, Darius, the king, and Tara, a Silah Akarn. The Silah are magical people that live in the desert. Their bodies are covered in scales, and fangs replace their teeth. The five are being manipulated by the gods, each chosen because they possess an admirable trait in the god’s eyes. This book is going to be violent, bloody, filled with intrigue, and loooooong. As in, probably going to be a trilogy or something. I need a partner willing to give honest advice, encouragement when needed, and weekly feedback. Yeah, I want to be friends with this guy/gal, not necessarily best friends, but enough that I don’t want to rip your head off. PM me if interested.. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.