Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Writing Partner Wanted

Writing Partner Wanted

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Writing Partner Wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scarlett23
    Participant

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I’m having some trouble keeping my head in my novel. Life seems to get in the way too often and I’d love to have a “writing buddy”. It’d be wonderful to have a writing friend that I can help and that can help me to stay motivated. Perhaps something along the lines of checking in each week, bouncing ideas off each other and just to chat!

My current WIP I’ve dubbed as “A Mythological Romance”. I used to write category romance, but it wasn’t enough to keep me happy. This new manuscript still has the romance background, but also includes magic and a hero that’s broken from his past. Even my kids love the premise of the story (they only are allowed details of the “fun” aspects;) )

If you’re interested, let me know what you’re working on or would like to get started. Maybe we can help each other and bond over the written word! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi, I think I sent you a pm. Still learning how to navigate around here. Anyway. I’d love to have a writing partner. I have a few WIPs, short and long works. I write literary and speculative fiction. PM me and let me know if you’re still interested and how you’d like to proceed.

lilyh
    Participant

Hi, not sure if you’re still looking for a writing buddy. I write contemporary romance and some category romance. I have 2 completed manuscripts and have a new WIP. Let me know if you’re still searching.

Safehaven13
    Participant

Hey Scarlet23
    Your books sounds great I would like to be Writing buddys with you I have just wrriten my first noval and it’s romance time-travel if you’re still inersted e-mail me at bowesleslie@bellsouth.net

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.