Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / YA fantasy CP

YA fantasy CP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / YA fantasy CP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

loiedunn
    Participant

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting here at Ladies who Critique. What an awesome place!

I am looking for a CP for my completed MS, Evren, 107,000 words, YA fantasy novel.

Here is a little description from my blog:

Evren is a story about a female sea-navigator who is currently out of navigating jobs at the start of the novel. When the Battalion, its handsome Captain and misfit crew hits the shores of Kefer Island, Evren manages to snag the high-paying and dangerous job to Rusalka’s Lair, the sinister Queen of the Sea. The story flips back and forth between her journey on the sea, to an elf named East Yuriel, who has just been promoted to the highly regarded position as King’s Guard in the capital.

If interested, please PM me or leave a note here. I’m looking to swap work with others.
    I really want to grow as a writer and I think critiquing one another’s work can help so much, because you develop a good sense of storytelling, what works and what doesn’t.

Thanks,
    Loie

taylormac
    Participant

Hi Loie,

This is the first time I’ve used this website too. I’m excited to talk to people about writing and stories.

I’m currently working on a YA Romance that I expect to be around 30,000 words. Last year I self-published two books; both are fantasy, one is a full length novel, the other a novella. I’m at the beginning of my current work only 6,000 words in. I’m looking for big picture things; character development, plot holes, making sure the story flows and it makes sense.

I like your mini summary and look forward to talking with you. If you’re still looking for a CP.

Sincerely,

Taylor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.