Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Your Brags Wanted!!!

Your Brags Wanted!!!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Your Brags Wanted!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

laura
    Keymaster

Got something to brag about? No matter how big or small, if it’s writing related and you are proud of it, email me at Laura at LadiesWhoCritique dot com and I’ll include you in the October newsletter!

Looking forward to hearing from you =)

caressa
    Participant

An awesome idea. Here’s my brag. I am planning on taking part in NaNoWriMo once again. This year, however, I have a story line, character sketches, and a premise formulated in my mind. I raring to start.

stella96
    Participant

Yay, another NaNo writer! Always a good idea to meet more NaNo participants here!

Allison Merritt
    Participant

I just signed a contract with Midnight Magic Press to publish my romance novel. I’m dazed and amazed and so excited. Un-be-lievable.

pamela
    Participant

Hey! Congratulations!

laura
    Keymaster

Allison, WOW!!!! So psyched for you. Pls send me more deets and I’ll include you in November’s newsletter 🙂 laura at ladieswhocritique dot com!

Allison Merritt
    Participant

Thanks you guys. It is the best feeling in the world. I can’t wait to see my cover!

carrieanne
    Participant

I finished the even-longer sequel to my Russian novel on Saturday night. The first book came out at 348K after all my editing and rewriting, and the sequel is 406K. Once I put my old notes into an outline and chapter list, I’ll start on the third book in the family saga. I expect the third book will be longest of all, since it’s going to cover 15 years.

laura
    Keymaster

Congrats CarrieAnne! That’s quite a long novel. What are your plans for publishing (if any)?

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

Congrats to CarrieAnne! That’s fantastic!
    My news is not that fantastic, but I wanted to tell other writers about it anyway. I’ve got several chapters on http://www.chainbooks.com, and if anyone would like to read them, they can (just go to Our Authors and then “C” and look for Cathy Franklin) and then if the muse hits them they are welcome to add a chapter of their own to keep the story going.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.