“… through this site I’ve found a crit partner I adore!” – Jessica, member
Meet Your Perfect Critique Partner Today!
- Get the valuable feedback you need for your writing.
- Find other writers by genre, experience, & interests.
- Make contact, exchange work, and get critiquing.
It’s Fun, Free & Fabulous!
Ladies Who Critique is a critique partner matching site for writers of all levels – published, unpublished, aspiring, hobbyists, even closet writers or complete newbies!
Think of it like a dating website, but ‘The One’ is your perfect critique partner. You can find ‘The One’ by searching for members based on the genre they write, their writing and critiquing experience, interests and more. Ladies Who Critique is completely free – and always will be!
“[I’m] delighted … I connected with a great critique partner who has helped me spot the faults in my work and critiquing another’s work makes me a better writer.” - Marianne.
- New groups! Check out the Coffee House & Publishing Advice & Help
- Lots of new posts over on the Blog.
- New changes are coming to the site to improve usability. Stay tuned! We welcome suggestions.
- Got questions? Read our FAQ and see if we have the answers.
- Read articles on Critique here.
- We are looking for forum moderators, get in touch if you’re interested!
- Send me your brags for our monthly newsletter! I’ll publish members achievements each month.
- You’re looking really nice today