Best Writing Links from around the Web! 4/27
Enjoy these writing links and get inspired to get down to business!
1. Five Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Writing Sessions – The Write Session
Tips from Tina Blain, an expert in helping authors finish their projects on how to get the most fromtheir writing sessions.
2. How to Write A Novel Without Selling Your Soul – The Creative Penn
Are you a pantser or a planner? You don’t have to sell your soul either way.
3. Character Trait Entry: Persistent – The Bookshelf Muse
Learn what a persistent character is and how to create a successful one.
4. Ask An Editor: Theresa Stevens’ Line Editing Series – Romance University
A wonderful series of articles on content and line editing. Watch a professional editor dissect real work.
5. How To Build Strong Foundations Underneath Your Dreams – Courage 2 Create
Speaking the truth about your dreams is the best way to cure a writer’s block.
6. Lighting Up Your Storytelling With Flashbulb Memories – The Artist’s Road
Use a “flashbulb memories” to write your next short story or even novel.
7. How to Create Distinctive Character Voices – Wordplay
Are all your characters speaking like you? For great characterization you have to make sure each one has his or her own unique personality easily distinguishable from the others.
8. 15 Ways to Write Tight – Write to Done
The one thing Ernest Hemingway, Chris Brigan and other great writers have in common is that they all write tight. You can too if you follow these points.
*If you enjoyed reading this post, why not sign up for our delightfully infrequent newsletter?* Yes Please!